ONLINE COURSE: Internet Research and Investigation
Adapted for remote delivery, Intqual-pro have announced the next iteration of their leading Internet Research and Investigation programme.
The effective and legal use of internet-based resources for research and investigation is becomingly increasingly important to operational success across a range of sectors and internet and social media usage is increasing the access we have to gather information pertinent to our organisations.
The first course of its type to include an OFQUAL registered and regulated qualification, the Internet Research and Investigation course from Intqual-pro enables learners to both understand and apply processes to maximise the use of a range of internet based resources.
This programme will give researchers and analysts tools to make best use of bespoke search techniques and freely available applications, whilst limiting digital footprints to ensure they remain legal and are able to filter vast amounts of open source information to a particular requirement.
What will this course give learners?
- An underpinning understanding of how the wider internet functions can be effectively exploited for research, due diligence, know your customer and investigative purposes.
- Knowledge of non-conventional search engines and techniques to improve efficiency and data ranges.
- The ability to exploit a wide range of information, to include social media, online images, and geo-locational information.
- Confidence to work within the boundaries of current legislation and guidelines.
- The ability to reduce digital footprint and conduct internet-based activity in a safe and professional manner.
- The only UK approved, OFQUAL regulated qualification as proof of your knowledge and skill set in this area of specialism.
- 15 – 16 September 2020