Intqual-pro are Recruiting Operational Intelligence Assessors/Trainers
Intqual-pro are one of the UK’s best respected and fastest growing intelligence and cyber security training specialists, now delivering regulated qualifications to learners from over 22 countries. We are looking for experienced Intelligence Analysts/Officers for National and International delivery of formal and regulated Intelligence and Security qualifications across a variety of sectors.
We are looking for individuals with expertise in Operational Intelligence. Confidence in front of large audiences and recent experience in the application of fundamental intelligence processes is critical, to include the application of structured analytical techniques (network analysis, geospatial analysis etc) and a comprehensive understanding of core processes associated with effective intelligence provision.
Core Skills include:
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- An understanding of underpinning theory to include the Intelligence cycle, management of intelligence requirements, collection planning.
- Familiarity with a range of structured analytic techniques and an ability to facilitate exercises.
- An understanding of operational intelligence, risk analysis and core threat areas.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience having held a suitable role within a military, law enforcement or public sector intelligence organisation.
Desirable Skills Include:
- Formal teaching and assessment qualifications appropriate to the delivery of training to adults.
- A strong understanding of cyberspace and cyber threats.
- Open source Research and Investigation skills.
- SC/DV clearances
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Based in Hertfordshire but National delivery.
Salary: £32,000.00 to £38,000.00 /year
Please direct all enquiries and CVs to Enquiries@Intqual-pro.com