Levy Funded Apprenticeships in Intelligence and Risk
With UK Government intention to deliver increasing volumes of apprenticeships as a viable alternative to University education, we believe that it is essential to offer a range of dynamic apprenticeships that will challenge bright young minds, more so in the Intelligence and Security sector. Equally, modern apprenticeships provide opportunities for role relevant upskilling, increasing existing workforce capability and mobility, without necessarily requiring new recruitment. Apprenticeships offer an opportunity for application of new knowledge and skills within a role specific setting, whilst developing other relevant behaviours and associated soft skills that may not usually be developed to the same level within traditional commercial programmes.
Traditional “white collar” apprenticeships often fail to offer the same level of skills development as more manual, traditional apprenticeships. We believe that the newly developed Intelligence Analyst and Risk/Compliance Manager Standards address this issue and help to develop recognition for the knowledge, skills and behaviours that are so critical to being a competent Intelligence or Risk professional.
Why Choose Intqual-pro for Levy Funded Apprenticeships
Having been involved in Intelligence Apprenticeships since their inception in 2013 we were chosen as the key education sector partner to provide support and guidance to the employer group that developed the Intelligence Analysis standard. Intqual-pro have over 200 years of Intelligence and Risk experience that can be used to train, coach and develop confidence in applying the knowledge, skills and behaviours that are relevant to whichever sector our apprentices are seeking to add value.
- Intqual-pro work closely with learners and employers to develop the most appropriate individual pathway.
- Pre programme scoping meetings with employer and learner working groups to ensure relevant and appropriate training pathways.
- Skills based exercises, analytical techniques and risk management models are specifically tailored to each sector and role that we work with.
- Hundreds of sector specific exercises to ensure maximum participation and practical involvement within our learning sessions.
- Live actors to increase communication, influence and risk management training within a safe and realistic environment.
- Excellent e-learning systems to ensure full visibility of progression and funding compliance to learners, employers and regulatory bodies.
- All staff are officially qualified in safeguarding, PREVENT and Mental Health First Aid.
Read more about the Intelligence Analysis Standard here.
Read more about the Risk and Compliance Officer Standard here.
Organisations making use of intelligence apprenticeships to date include:
- HM Armed Forces
- National Crime Agency
- Local Authority Fraud
- Financial Services Loss Prevention Teams
- Skipton Building Society
- TK Max
- Northumbria Water
- Trading Standards
- Insure the Box
- Tesco Bank
- Multiple Local Authority Departments